Sunday, September 21, 2014

Innisfree Long Wear Cushion #23

Out of the blue, this is rare post about make up and beauty in my blog. I don't usually review beauty products but I would like to give it a try. There are a lot of beauty gurus in youtube been raving about BB cushions and apparently it's a hit product during summer season in Korea! As we are approaching to summer in Australia (oh wait, still spring here lol), time to check out some summer products.

 The packaging. 

Untitled Untitled

A cover on bb cushion before using it. 

Untitled

Puff is provided. 

Untitled

After debating whether I should buy other brands (too many option to choose!), I've decided to buy Innisfree Long Wear Cushion SPF50+/PA+++. I have picked #23 and naturally fit my skin tone. This is one of the most recommended if you have oily skin, prefer matte finish and higher coverage. Also, the most affordable price compare to the rest. I wouldn't recommend to apply on dry skin though.

This is a must product to me right now. Though the size of this bb cushion is larger than a tube of bb cream, I don't mind bringing this out with me. It's easy to apply even though my skin is oily during the day. It make my skin looking bright and smooth too. All I need is use the puff to evenly smooth over my face and gently pat to finish. Reapply by gently patting whenever desired.

I do highly recommended this product if anyone is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment