Monday, January 18, 2016

Fremantle, Perth 2015













Every year, we will visit Perth for Christmas and no doubt, it's my most visited state in Australia. Yet there are so many places to be explored. It was a shame that I have lost my photos from my phone during this holiday. Silly me, I accidentally forgot my passcode and thus I had no choice but reset my phone without able to back up any photos to icloud neither to my computer. =(

We met up with DC's friends at Bathers Beach House. It was 39 degree Celsius and burning hot in the city. Somehow, it was more cooling here and I really enjoyed my time being here. Sweet potatoes fries was really yum and I just had to re-order it. However, we didn't have much time to check out any cafes/restaurant in Perth as we had too much food during the Christmas!  I heard Freo has really good Fish n Chips. If anyone has suggestion about what to do or what to have in Perth, feel free to leave a comment below!


 Till then,
Little Bits of Now

Bathers Beach House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments:

Post a Comment