Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hillarys Boat Harbour + Kings Park, Perth

Continue from previous post here. 

Hillarys Boat Harbour is a nice to visit, especially is the home to elite Hillarys Yatch Club and The Aquarium of Western Australia. Car will be a better option to travel but it can be reached by public transport from Perth CBD. It's a great place for family and kids to have fun at the water park, surrounded with accommodation. The best thing in Perth, they have consistent good weather, unlike Melbourne. 





 KINGS PARK - PERTH





This is my 3rd time celebrating Christmas in Perth (I'm sure there is more to come...) but I never visited Kings Park! Definitely a place that you must visit when you are in Perth CBD. It offers great view of the whole city and Swan River. If wasn't the weather too hot for me, I would have stayed a little longer to film time lapse. Highly recommended to have picnic here too.





 Till then,
Little Bits of Now

No comments:

Post a Comment